Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:57 — 46.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
Today’s episode features your very own hosts Justin from Saving-Sherpa and Cody from Fly to FI.
We just wanted to celebrate our 100th episode!
Both of us give you a rundown on all the big life events that have taken place this year.
Cody bought three investment properties and Justin hit FI at age 30!
There’s so much more so you won’t want to miss this one.
What You Can Expect To Hear
- Justin hits FI
- Cody buys 3 properties
- Cody goes Vegan
- Justin sells his van
- Justin moves to Texas
- Cody learns lessons from entrepreneurship
- We also celebrate accomplishments from those special people in our lives
- Experimenting with The FI Show going forward
- We want to hear from you!
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Grab our FREE Budget Planner
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!
>> You can do that by clicking here <<
Learn More About Your Hosts
Fly to FI (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)