Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:00 — 60.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
In this episode, Cody and Justin reflect on 2022 and all of the changes that have happened.
Cody utilized a vision board going into the year… and Justin was a bit less planned, but both guys came away with some amazing updates and insights.
Some topics included:
- Justin found a lot more purpose and happiness with work
- Cody more than tripled revenue in his main business, Gold City Ventures
- Justin increased his salary by 23.5%
- Cody launched 2 Airbnbs and is flipping his first property
- Both guys did a ton of traveling
- Both guys put a lot of time and energy into their relationships and friendships
- Justin started focusing a lot on physical health (working out, dieting, and mostly eliminating alcohol).
- Cody found a great charity program called Givewell and now donates $1k per month to various causes
There’s a ton the guys go over in this episode and also a proposition at the end of the episode.
They’d love to highlight listeners who want their opinion or advice on their current situation.
Just a few small tweaks could reduce your time to retirement by several years.
We just actually published a poll in the Facebook Group if you’d like to participate.
And as always, thank you for listening. The show wouldn’t exist without you.
2022 was a great year for The Financial Independence Show and we can’t wait to see what 2023 has in store.
If you got value out of this episode, please share it with a friend!
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Grab our FREE Budget Planner
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!
>> You can do that by clicking here <<
Learn More About Your Hosts
CodyDBerman.com (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)