We like to think we put out some of the best financial independence content for you as a podcast listener.
But it’s hard to argue that Brad Barrett has influenced more podcast listeners than just about anyone else in the financial independence space.
Brad is the host of the wildly successful podcast, ChooseFI.
ChooseFI has been downloaded over 65 million times with 4,700+ 5-star reviews.
In today’s episode, we touch on some of the following with Brad:
- How he discovered financial independence
- His main takeaways after hundreds of interviews
- How the FI space has changed over the last several years
- Why the small details don’t matter
- Designing your dream life on your FI journey
- and much more
If you enjoyed this episode, check out the links below for more content, and don’t forget to share this podcast with a friend!
Links From the Episode
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Grab the Ultimate FI Spreadsheet
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFiShow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!
Learn More About Your Hosts
CodyDBerman.com (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)