Whether it’s a path to financial independence or an outlet post-retirement, starting your own business could be a great goal.
But that’s got to be really hard right?
Today, we’re bringing you a step-by-step walkthrough to starting that business with almost no effort.
What do you actually need to start a business?
Probably a lot less than you think.
The biggest takeaways you should have are:
- You don’t have to invent the next big thing, just provide a product/service that’s slightly better than the competition
- You don’t need a business plan, just a landing spot for people to see and sign up for your product/service.
- You can always add additional layers to the business after you launch
Deciding what you want to do, or what you want to call it might be difficult, but if you have an idea you are passionate about, don’t let the fear of starting a “real” business hold you back.
Now go out there, create that new income stream, and let us hear about it in the Facebook Group.
Thank you all for listening and may this episode inspire you to start your very own business.
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Grab the Ultimate FI Spreadsheet
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!
Learn More About Your Hosts
CodyDBerman.com (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)