Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 49:38 — 45.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
In today’s episode, Cody and Justin are joined by a third co-host! J from FIRE Drill Podcast / Millennial Boss.
The three discuss their experiences with side hustling and also talk about the new Side Hustle Courses that Cody and Julie (J) are launching.
There are also testimonials from several side hustlers who just recently took the course and are starting to earn real money online.
Whether you want to become a digital nomad, build an online empire, or just earn some additional income outside of your day job, we’ve got you covered.
Join us in this episode and learn why side hustling is right for everyone!
What Are These Side Hustle Courses All About?
Well, there are three separate tracks:
- Blogging For Profit – Everything you need to know about how to start a profitable blog from Day 1. The course covers website setup, content creation, monetization, outsourcing, and everything in between.
- Etsy Printables – Learn how to open your Etsy shop, create your first listing, optimize your digital products, and market them like a pro in this course. We walk you through everything you need to know step by step.
- Freelance Toolkit – Do you want to earn money on your own time in a matter of weeks? Whether you have no existing skills or a few talents, we show you exactly how you can make money freelancing and get paid the most for your time.
Between the three courses, we spent thousands of hours building out the lessons which include 250+ videos, text lectures, worksheets, templates and more!
Here are some of the highlights:
- Info-packed modules with text and video lectures
- Bonus lessons, free templates, and interviews with industry experts
- Weekly assignments and printable lesson plans to keep you on track
- Free month in the VIP Facebook group for accountability & community
- Advanced modules to take your side hustle to the next level
- Side Hustling is mutually beneficial: When many people think of “making money online”, they envision some scammy internet marketing scheme. However, there are tons of ways you can earn money online where you deliver value to your customer/client and get paid for it.
- Not everyone is a natural: You don’t have to a Type-A rockstar or creative genius to start a side hustle. Anyone can acquire the skills to make a little bit of income outside of the traditional day job.
- Added layer of financial security: Every incremental dollar that you earn with your side hustle brings you one step closer to financial freedom. Even a few hundred dollars a month can go a long way over time.
Call to Action
Determine what side hustle might be right for you and take action. If you need additional inspiration, check out the Gold City Ventures Side Hustle Courses!
Julie – Co-Founder of the Gold City Venture Side Hustle Courses, Etsy Printables Expert, Host of the FIRE Drill Podcast, and blogger at Millennial Boss.
James Lowery – Co-Founder of Rethink the Rat Race and real estate investor.
Nicole – Owner of The Printable Fairy Etsy Shop.
Nick Monfreda – Aspiring freelancer and golf enthusiast.
Jessie Bui – Owner of Jessie Bui Fitness: Instagram, Facebook, Email.
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Sign up for our exclusive newsletter
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please leave a rating/review!
Learn More About Your Hosts:
Fly to FI (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)