In this episode, the FI Show Guys give you a step-by-step guide to utilizing the Mega Backdoor Roth and Solo 401k.
You might be able to contribute A LOT more than you thought was possible. And that’s true whether you work for a company (using a Mega Backdoor) or run your own business (using a Solo 401k).
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The three contribution buckets (pre-tax, Roth, and after-tax)
- How to calculate your contribution limits
- Combining company contributions with self-employment contributions (for all you side hustlers)
- And where you can invest those 401k funds
We hope you learn a lot from this episode and implement these strategies into your own financial strategy.
Links From the Episode
- Justin’s Mega Backdoor Roth Guide
- Guide to Active Self-Employment Income
- Solo 401K Real Estate Investment Guide
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Grab our FREE Budget Planner
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!
Learn More About Your Hosts
Fly to FI (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)