In this episode, The FI Show Guys reflect on FinCon 2021 along with some big personal updates.
We’ve been going to FinCon for over 4 years now and we love it. It’s the one time of year we get to hang out with all of our favorite personal finance people in real life!
It’s also super motivating seeing other peoples’ success and figuring out how to implement their strategies into our own lives and businesses.
For our personal updates, we talk about:
- How Justin made $1,675 through just the transaction of his house
- How Cody is fired up to take his businesses to the next level following FinCon
- A wacky savings story about how Justin is furnishing his house
- And an interesting argument for purchasing a new car as a one year experiment
We hope you learn a lot from this episode and get a better insight into how our lives are going.
Links From the Episode
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Grab our FREE Budget Planner
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!
Learn More About Your Hosts
Fly to FI (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)