Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:06 — 28.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
In today’s episode, you’ll hear from just your Hosts! That’s right, no guests today, but plenty of voices will be heard.
This episode is covering the 2020 goals we sourced from our Community Facebook Page.
In today’s episode, the guys share with you the powerful goals The FI Show group set for 2020.
As always the Community Facebook Page has set the bar high and brought us some impressive ambitions that we can’t wait to follow and help motivate!
As always the hosts will also be transparent with their financial goals for 2020.
Hopefully, you enjoy this special episode!
Listen, learn, and let us know what you think.
Goals from various community members
- 345 bench / 445 squat / 515 deadlift
- Add $100k to their net-worth
- Visit 15 new countries
- Publish a second book
- Finalize estate plan
- Quit jobs and fix up Air BnBs
- Pay off student loans
- Buy first house hack
- Positive net-worth
- Attend 2020 FinCon
- Complete triathlon
- Make $35k from rentals
- Buy replacement commuter car
- Put extra $12k towards mortgage
- Payoff house
- Zero consumer debt
- Max out IRAs
The Hosts Share Their 2020 Goals
- Finish a half marathon length spartan race
- Put $100k into the stock market
- Make $1800 selling blood / blood cells
- Finish 2012 Ford Transit camper-van conversion
- Have an 80%+ savings rate
- Hit his FI Number ($550k)
- Get to his lowest body fat % of his life
- Buy a house hack
- Invest $50k into retirement accounts
- Take one memorable trip every month
- Volunteer more
- Push himself and take a risk
- Get an A-list celebrity / athlete on the show
- Double listeners and community members
- Hit the road and meet the community in person
- This community is ambitious: We were amazed to see how strong some of these goals were but based on the 2019 progress, we know they are going to hit them.
Call to Action
Join the FI Show Community Page and share your goals with someone!
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Sign up for our exclusive newsletter
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please leave a rating/review!
Check out our Sponsors
Empower is a mobile app that makes managing your money the easiest thing you do all day. How? Automated saving. Painless budgeting and spend tracking. Human coaches ready to share personalized recommendations on how to pay down debt, uncover extra savings, and tackle any other finance question on your mind. Proactive tips and up-to-the-minute alerts to help you make better financial choices in real-time.
Make sure to use offer code FISHOW when you sign up to earn a $5 bonus when you reach your savings goal!
To be eligible to receive the $5 bonus, (a) you must enter offer code FISHOW at signup, (b) you must be an active Empower subscriber, (c) you must open your Empower AutoSave account no later than 4/30/20, and (d) your Empower AutoSave account must have reached a balance milestone of $100 or more 30 days after opening the account. The bonus will be paid into your Empower AutoSave account on or around the 4th of the month following the achievement of the balance milestone. Must be a new Empower customer to qualify.
Learn More About Your Hosts
Fly to FI (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)