Today’s episode features the healthcare expert Scott Heiser who authored Healthcare is Making Me Sick.
Scott is leading the charge on making healthcare understandable for all.
He covers how new transparency data tools are empowering us as healthcare consumers and how best to handle your medical bills.
This topic is crucial for everyone listening so don’t miss this one.
- Scott shares transparency data tools and how they’re changing healthcare shopping
- Medical tourism is possible even within the United States
- You haggle for a used car, why not the payment on a knee replacement?
- Are non-profit hospitals raking in cash?
- And much more
Reach out to Scott
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Grab our FREE Budget Planner
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!
Learn More About Your Hosts
Fly to FI (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)