Podcast: Play in new window | Download () | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
In this episode, Cody and Justin walk listeners through six unique and relatable paths to financial independence.
We cover the assumptions and profile and then determine exactly how long it will take that person to retire.
This was a fun episode that involved a lot of research going into the backgrounds of these scenarios.
At a high level, the six paths include:
- Dual Income, no kids, high W2 earners, high cost of living area
- Single Income, two kids, lower W2 earner, low cost of living area
- Dual Income, two kids, medium W2 earners + real estate, medium cost of living area
- Dual Income, two kids, business owners, medium cost of living area
- Single Income, no kids, W2 and side hustles, high cost of living area
- Dual Income, no kids, real estate investors, low cost of living area
We think you’ll find at least one scenario you resonate with and potentially the motivation to swap paths for a faster option.
If you got value from this episode, please share it with a friend!
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Grab our FREE Budget Planner
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!
>> You can do that by clicking here <<
Learn More About Your Hosts
CodyDBerman.com (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)