In this episode, Cody and Justin rip apart an article detailing The Top 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Retire Early.
The topics included:
- Expensive Healthcare
- Accessing nest egg early
- Missing out on compounding interest
- Living a long time
- Expenses going up in retirement
- Rising housing costs
- Extra income is hard to come by
- Too much time on your hands
- You’ll need to make new friends
- Retirement is tough on relationships
We know our audience is way better than the personas used to often scare the early retirement community.
Our hope is this will give you a little more peace of mind on your journey to financial independence.
If you got value out of this episode, please share it with a friend!
Join the Community
We’d love to hear your comments and questions about this week’s episode. Here are some of the best ways to stay in touch and get involved in The FI Show community!
- Grab the Ultimate FI Spreadsheet
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave us a voicemail
- Send an email to contact [at] TheFIshow [dot] com
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!
Learn More About Your Hosts
CodyDBerman.com (Cody’s Blog)
Saving-Sherpa (Justin’s blog)